I'm pretty sure that once you broadcast a "Hello World" message, you're officially a techie. Woo! I'm a techie!
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Gabriel Sukenik, and I've been following and involved in the Bitcoin world for a number of years. I've gone from interested observer, to casual investor, to early employee, to bitcoin startup CEO in that time.
My knowledge, understanding, and opinions of bitcoin and cryptocurrency has grown and evolved quite a bit since the early days. I've had the chance to meet and speak with many CEO's, developers, observers, and critics of Bitcoin, from many different backgrounds and industries.
I'm certainly not the smartest guy in the Bitcoin room, but always trying to learn more. My goal for starting this blog is to help myself learn more, sharpen my mental pencil, and share what I can with others. My aim is to post 4 times a week, keep it simple ' real, and generate conversation.
If you're wondering what my 'angle' generally is, I'm pretty sure Bitcoin (as a technology, currency, and payment network) is going to absolutely change the world, for the better.
Looking forward to this ;)
-Gabe
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment